Payroll is a 'mission critical' activity. If people do not get paid, the business simply will not continue to operate. However, the increasing complexity of employee and tax legislation makes it more and more difficult for businesses to manage their own payroll function.
If you can answer all of these questions in the positive then you may be among the few businesses that doesn’t need outsourced payroll:
- Is your payroll operating properly?
- Are you filing payroll returns on time?
- Are you complying fully with all PAYE and PRSI regulations?
- Are you familiar with benefit in kind rules and reporting obligations?
- Are you familiar with employment legislation?
- Do you understand the Universal Social charge
If you are struggling with any of these questions, why not contact us to discuss our cost-effective outsourced payroll function.
The outsourcing service includes:
- Gross to Net Pay computations
- Payroll reports issued to you for integration into management accounts
- Issuing pay slips
- Electronic payments to staff
- Completion and filing of monthly PAYE returns and the annual P60/P35 returns
- Compliance with benefit in kind compliance rules
- Analysis of payroll costs by department if required
- Staff deductions and discharge (Health insurance, trade union subs etc)
For confidentiality purposes, we do not deal with individual staff members but suggest clients appoint a payroll liaison to centralise queries.
Why not ask us for our Payroll Services Brochure here.
For more information on this service please contact:
Tel: 046 943 7900